What is a change log ?
As explained in our first Release Notes we'll be creating a post each time we release new functionalities at the end of one of our production cycle (More about that in a future post). However sometimes we have to make changes between these releases, in order to fix a critical bug, or adapt to some third-party changes. This modifications won't be mentioned in a dedicated post, as they're often very small and somewhat technical. Instead we created this article which is a history of every changes made to the app, both during and between releases. This is closer to a technical document than the Releases Notes, so no memes here !
- Fixed Github data missing from the app
- Fixed Github collection frequency
- Fixed pointer events on tweet maps
- Made the login case insensitive
- Improved tool tip positioning
- Added an Hotness indicator and a Hotness sort toggle
- Improved line chart animation to match the time period
- Added dynamic page titles
- Centered polarity volume on coin pages
- Fixed tabs order
- Fixed mobile menus icons that were cropped
- Minor UI tweaks
Start of the public Beta